Thursday, July 30, 2009

All For The Baby

To start it off, I would like to share that my husband and I have been married for 8 months now. From the day of our wedding, we were already talking about having a baby -- the name, how he/she will be raised, who would be the spoiler/disciplinarian -- every aspect of it.

Until now, however, we have not been blessed with a baby. I know it's a short time compared to those who have been trying to conceive for a number of years already. But just like them, we want to have a baby soon.

This blog is meant to inform and inspire those who want to have a baby as well. I also hope that this could be a place for those who are looking for a support group or for those who simply want to share what they feel and know about having a baby.

As they say, baby dust for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment