Thursday, July 30, 2009

Provera

After being diagnosed with PCOS, I was told to take Provera - that was three times a day for 5 days. Not much explanation was given but I could remember that it would induce my menstruation. I have irregular menstruation, that's why. I think it's part of my condition.
After taking Provera for 5 days, one would expect her menstrual period within 7 days. In my case, my period came after 5 days. I was expecting very heavy flow because of my menstruation being merely induced. It was just actually just a little heavier than the previous ones that I had.
By the way, Provera is a sex hormone pill. I'm not really sure if it was because of Provera but I felt dizzy during the 5 days that I was taking it. I think it's because of its being a sex hormone pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment